Jan 12, 2012

Hello Sex, Goodbye Bugs

I missed posting on Tuesday, I blame the start of another busy semester. In all actuality, Tuesday was quite exciting. It was a full moon out, and it's 'that time of year' so owl monkeys were mating. I saw Restina and Ferry mate 3x, and I saw Yanni & Pinegirl attempt. It was all very exciting. It means that hopefully some infants should be born this year. Yanni does this thing where he constantly scratches his left arm with his right hand. Such odd behavior.

I actually went in that night to clean out the freezer. Yes, quite glorious. I had to make space for urine samples so I had to get rid of these cell culture plates. I'm not going to lie, just that alone made the day cool. Leaf bugs, and a butterfly. All frozen, and perfect.




I've been quite un-successful in collecting urine samples in the evening. Let's see if I can change that tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment