Jan 13, 2012

It's Dog-gone luck!

I have evening urine samples for the next pairing! Here I thought I would continue to be unlucky, but I thank Monkey.



I found this beautiful german shepherd on the way to the conservancy last night. She was running amuk and almost got run over by a car twice. Yet she was so sweet and so full of life. I couldn't bear the thought that something so full of life, with so much love to give would just be obliterated from the world. So, I took her to monkey jungle with me! :) Needless to say, everyone loved having her there and she loved being there. I named her Monkey - she responded to it, and I figured it was fitting. I ended up reuniting her with her owner. It was this little old lady who was very happy I had returned her, and Monkey well...she ended up bringing me luck.

Urine sample from exactly who I needed urine from.

No comments:

Post a Comment